We reserve the right to change this policy by updating this page.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address and phone number
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our products and services.
We may periodically contact you by phone, email, or text message to inform you about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the information you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We do all possible to secure your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is 100% secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, none of the systems across the globe can confirm a 100% secure environment, although we are doing all possible to achieve this. By using this website or communicating with us, you are agreeing to the terms of this policy and understand that we are taking beyond reasonable steps to protect your identity.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
As a means to communicate about the latest news, health ideas, company updates or the latest news of what is happening within Physio Bangkok, and affiliated companies may receive newsletters and other communication in their inbox. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you receive an email or text message, we will provide you with an “Unsubscribe” link. Click on the link and follow further instructions to remove yourself from future communications.
- Whenever you receive a phone call from us you may request that we do not contact you by phone in future.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at Physio Bangkok.
Physio Bangkok customers should note we reserve the right to contact you with important account information deemed necessary to ensure you receive an effective service. This includes the communication of results and other information deemed by Physio Bangkok Website to be relevant and important in ensuring you receive the best possible service and results.
Physio Bangkok distinguishes between important account information and communications intended to keep you informed generally about Add People promotions, discounts, products and services which you will receive unless you inform us you do not want to.
Physio Bangkok will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about Physio Bangkok services. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable for this service. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Physio Bangkok.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at Physio Bangkok, and we will correct it in line with your request.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.